Access to Moshna UK Ltd, 18a/20, King Street, Maidenhead, England, SL6 1EF, Company Registration Number: 07909141, VAT Registration Number: 315232834 located at www.moshna.co.uk by using them, you accept without limitation the following terms and conditions. Your access to www.moshna.co.uk is subject to these rules as well as to all applicable legal regulations.
What data we store
The following may be stored:
- contact information containing your email address and phone
- demographic data including postal code, preferences, and interests
- other data corresponding to different surveys and offers
How we handle the information gathered
We use the information we need to help you better understand your needs and offer you better service. For the following reasons:
- Keeping our internal records.
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- In case of registering your interest, we can send you, to an email that you provided, newsletters about new products, discounts or events.
- We use the information to easily complete the purchase process so that the user is not unnecessarily bothered by the repeated input of data
- The information can be used to remember the user's login information so that they do not need to be entered every time
- Information is used to distinguish and optimise your ads for goods
- Protection and safety
We keep your personal data secure so that it cannot be misused by any unauthorized person. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial practices for protecting and safeguarding information that we collect online.
How we use a cookie
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on the hard drive on your computer. Once you agree to a cookie store prompt, the files will start saving.
Cookies help you better analise user behaviour on webpages to help better track traffic to your site.
Cookies let you know when you are visiting a particular page.
Cookies allow web applications to provide feedback to you as a specific user, allowing you to preserve preference settings in a web browser.
We use cookie logs to identify sites that have been or are being used. This will help you better analyse web traffic data and improve your website to the needs of our customers. Unnecessary or unusable data is permanently removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to identify which sites are useful to users and which are less. Cookies do not allow access to your computer in any way or allow us to obtain any information other than yours. You can choose to accept or reject cookies anytime or in the future. Most web browsers allow you to change your cookie reception settings. Disabling cookies may result in some web application functionality being restricted.
Links to other sites
Our websites may contain links to other websites. You cannot be held responsible for any content on other Web sites that you have been referred to from these links. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to us when visiting this site and this site does not follow this privacy statement. You should be careful and read the privacy statement that applies to the relevant websites.
Checking your personal information
You can select / restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are prompted to fill out a form on a website, look for the fields you can click on and indicate that you do not want the information to be used to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal information, you may withdraw this consent.
- If we do not have your consent, we will not make any of your personal information to a third party. However, we may use your information to send third-party information if you grant us permission.
- In accordance with (Personal Data Protection Act) (Act No. 101/2000 Coll.), you can request us to send a statement of personal data about you. Coupon costs may be associated with the receipt of the statement.
Third party cookies may also be used on the site:
- Adform, AdWords, DobleClick, Facebook, Google Analytics, Heuréka, Sklik, Goods.cz, Twitter
- The durability of each cookie may vary.
- The type of cookie usage is tracking, remarketing, conversion, and more ...